Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Post

dive
Hi my name is Leah and I'm a 10th grade student. I like playing soccer and lacrosse. I want to go in one of those underwater shark tanks and get really close to the sharks. I also really want to go cliff diving like the werewolves do in the Twilight movies.

I haven't really done much in filmmaking, but last year we created news shows and produced and filmed them in the TV Studio. I liked that a lot, not being the actual talent, but more like the behind-the-scenes people. For our Interdisciplinary project last year I was an audio technician and a director and I really enjoyed that. But for the news project I was one of the anchors and had to read of the teleprompter and I did not enjoy that. I'm excited to take a class that focuses solely on filmmaking, as opposed to just having it be projects on the side.

These blogs are a great way to collaborate and share our ideas with other students on projects, both in this class and other classes. They can also be used to share work that we are proud of from our classes.


Image Source: Cliff Dive

No comments:

Post a Comment