Saturday, September 22, 2012

5x5 Project

 
 
1. Scene of coach
2. Scene of kid under tree
3. Scene of juggling
4. Scene of kid kicking ball
5. Scene of players on field
 
I used the camera on my phone to film my brother's soccer game. I used WeVideo, the web-based video editor, to edit my video. I found it was easy to figure out and use. The one thing I didn't like was that I shot two of the clips in portrait view and I don't like the black bars on the sides. Overall, I liked how my video turned out. The scenes don't particularly fit together, but the over-arching theme makes it work.
 
I really enjoyed this video challenge because it forced me to open my eyes to what was going on around me. I also like the idea of putting short clips together to form one big thing as opposed to filming a large time alotment. What I think would be a lot of fun is to do something similar to this; take various clips but instead set them to music or some sort of audio not original to the recorded sounds. It could be sort of like a music video.


No comments:

Post a Comment