Tuesday, May 21, 2013

CAP Hollywood

This past week has been a lot better for our film. We've gotten almost all the footage into our film and have the music in our timeline. We have also cut our film down, so it is not as long as it was. It still needs to be cut shorter though, so we will have to work on that this week during the HSAs. The audio is still not even, but we're going to leave that for last. I know that Andreas may want to color grade the whole film, but I think that we should finish our whole project before we do that.
Overall, we just need to fine tune the film and add some voiceovers to it. Some of my group members and I plan on coming in this week before school and after school to finish. I'm hopeful that we will be able to finish our film in time.

Here's the image that will (tentatively) appear title slide for the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment