Sunday, May 12, 2013

CAP Hollywood

This past week was a bit bumpy for our film. We didn't have our footage on Monday, so couldn't edit that day. This was a big problem because we then had to rush to finish our rough cut. But we were able to get it together enough to have the create the general timeline of our film.
In the time spent editing, I was able to type up the credits. The only problem with this was that we didn't know some of the actors names because we picked them up at the park. I guessed the one guy's name, but I knew the general sound of his name. Once I finished the credits, I was able to find the music needed for our film. I knew that we would need a lot of different sounds, so I went on to Soundcloud and found a basketball warm-up mix that had lots of different songs in it. By doing this, I was able to find versatile music quickly.
We still need to put the credits and the music in, but I think it is better to put the music in after all the footage is in place. We'll do that this week though and narrow our rough cut down closer to 4 minutes.

This is the link to our music.

No comments:

Post a Comment